1650 axle seals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1650 axle seals

anyone got a NAPA, CR, National or SKF seal PN for axle seals for these model tractors?
    Don
    Kankakee IL

When I did research a couple months ago for my 1450:

SKF/Napa part number was 9878 $5.66
    and the hydro filter Napa gold/Wix is 1410 $12.59

I’m fairly certain these are correct but to be honest they are still sitting here on my workbench not installed.
    Tanner
    Elk River, Minnesota

Comment

• J-Mech
      J-Mech commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't verify the seal, but the filter number is correct. I will note, the Napa number is 1410, but the Wix number is 51410.

Yeah I got hydro filters covered, thanks. Might be good reference for others for those, and thanks for the seal numbers

Don
    Kankakee IL

Comment

ok got the 9878 from Motion Industries $3.17/ea..... replaced em both. yup fit good. ones that came out were NATIONAL 471224. hope that helps someone.
      got all kinds of stringey crap unwound from the axles, between the seals and the inside of the rotor surface, right one was the leaker, both had the stringey crap but left side had more of it. Taped off the bearing and seal areas, glass beaded the hub and rotor surfaces of the axles inside and out. .... taped off the friction contact area and primered what was left. now to get some friction material from Mc Master, pull the hydro unit for cork gasket replacement and it's ready to swap into my 129.
      oh yeah, have to do a little bit of filling with the MIG of the part of the trunnion that holds the springs, the Chevy emblem portion of the trunnion doesn't look worn...
      Don
      Kankakee IL

Comment

Working...
      X