Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Every Cub Collector Needs Some Parts Machines.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every Cub Collector Needs Some Parts Machines.

I recently acquired two clunkers...a 149 and a dual stick 1650. Each will be parted and used for later projects...oh boy!!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.
    Queen Of The QuietLines

A spare 14, 16 and dual valve...... DEAL!
    I'd have picked them up too!
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Some must die so that others may live on. Great find for parts!

Comment

I have a 682 that my dad would love to see back running. I have robbed a few things off of it such as pulleys and carb---it has a WELL vented engine! Also have a 1810 that burnt from the dash forward. Robbed deck parts for others, would like to see if the Magnum is toast.

Comment

I've fixed/rebuilt a lot of burnt engines. They are usually salvageable. Not always. Sometimes they get too hot and warp.
          ~Jonathan
          Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

• dodge trucker
            dodge trucker commented
            Editing a comment
            yup I just fixed up a burnt wide base K341 for an "off brand" GT that I have here, my son is currently using that unit as his grass killer....

both look better than the 1650 and pair of 129s that I am combining into 1, hydraulic lift 129 the 129 that is getting the best of all the remnants, was the only one of the machines with an engine.
          but I have most of enough to put the 2nd 129 together, if I can fix the hydro that came off of the 1st 129... I already have new brakes and axle seals on the other rear end in anticipation of being able to fix that hydro unit, or find another. but that machine is in pieces/ as I have other non tractor work that will have to take priority so the remnants of the other 129 will have to sit... I finally have a line on a Cub spec Kohler, complete but I'm thinking I'll have to rebuild that too.... I've been finding lots of K series engines lately but all seem to be wide base style engines.
          Don
          Kankakee IL

Comment

Working...
          X