Entered the wide frame club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entered the wide frame club

Well, I did it. I got my first wide frame tractor. I saw it on the book face for sale and I couldn’t let it sit there like that. I rescued it and it’ll join my collection. It’s a 169 built in Oct ‘74. It’s a manual lift specimen, but I’ll be adding the hydraulic lift to it. The engine is also a 12 fin, but it’s a 16 hp and all there. I’ll post more once I get it unpacked, but here is a picture for proof.
    Lance

Cub Cadet, 73, 104, 106, 107, 125, 126, 127, 147 (2), 169, 1050, 1282, 1864

Should be an intense and fun project. So much easier to repair/restore than a narrow frame. When does the restoration process begin?
    Queen Of The QuietLines

Comment

• sir_lancealot
      sir_lancealot commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s probably going to be awhile before this one gets brought back to life. I’ll need to get the engine to Jonathan for a rebuild and source all the parts that need replaced. I have a few other projects in line before this one can make it into the shop as well.

As years go by, I have more admiration for ones who go to that kinda work. Hope you can get your other projects done soon! 169... the 1206 of cubs!

Comment

Congrats on joining the 169 club! Looks like yours needs some help but hey it's a 169!

Comment

• sir_lancealot
        sir_lancealot commented
        Editing a comment
        It does need a little help. But hey, that’s what we do!

Looks like it's got good bones! Keep us posted, it will be a nice one when you get it done!

Comment

Working...
      X