782 with TracVac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

782 with TracVac

I’m making a little road trip tonight to pick up a 782 with a TracVac tonight. Tractor looks to be in good shape, yellow and white, with the vac setup and boot for a 44” deck. Series II Kohler. Mainly interested in the vac setup, figured I could flip the tractor. Pretty excited as cub stuff has been pretty dry around here. Mainly all LT stuff that’s been used hard. Pics tonight!
    Rich

filedata/fetch?filedataid=3361 The old girl is pretty solid for an 83 (I think). Steering needs adjustment, and the rear is leaking. Engine appears tight, no visible leaks and is strong. Ignition is new, per previous owner. So hopefully clean it up this weekend and service it. The flex chute is missing for the TracVac, but all the steel pieces are there. Then I’ll decide what to do with it.
    Attached Files
    Rich

Comment

• Redblower
      Redblower commented
      Editing a comment
      If there is a pic, I can't see it, not a biggie, just thought to let you know, of course as always it could be user error on my end...

22BDBD67-67BC-4A0C-B37B-F6E3530FAB74.jpegADE895F4-222B-48A1-AB88-50D73015A471.jpeg8256B935-DA25-4133-A311-769F5FC331EE.jpeg Got the fender pan off yesterday, degreased the rear. Took the cover off the rear, looks like the HyTran did its thing. Going to get axle seals for sure, and I may take the tubes off and drill to get the fluid out of them in the future. Pretty sure this one will be for sale down the road but not sure yet.
    Attached Files
    Rich

Comment

Working...
    X