Winter storage time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter storage time

Yeah, I know it may be early for some. But we've had a couple good frosts here, and I'm bout sick of mowing the lawn, so it's time.
    Getting the 1872 (2372) ready for it's winter nap. Today was Haban cleaning. The first pictures are how it was after this summers use. People can complain about these Haban's, but as far as grass collectors, yeah, they ain't. And I'll take that any time...
    After scraping out the debris, good coat of oil. It'll last another how many years. Tomorrow, onto the tractor.
    10-5-20 (1).JPG10-5-20 (2).JPG10-5-20 (3).JPG10-5-20 (4).JPG10-5-20 (5).JPG10-5-20 (6).JPG10-5-20 (8).JPG
    They can't all be turn key.
    Make the best of each and every day.
    Todd
    Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Just got our first frost here night before last. I'm sick of mowing this year too. I have been thinking about winter too. Where I'm going to park stuff and what I want out for winter use or repair. *Sigh* Winter is headed our way.
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Looks good Todd. We have a few more weeks of mowing here. I need to do that to my decks as well when I wrap up for the year.

Comment

In South east Pennsylvania, I collect leaves until about Thanksgiving using a TracVac behind the 1864. The chopped leaves mostly go on a compost pile. Leaf collection will start soon.

Comment

Working...
        X