Cub cadet 2182

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cub cadet 2182

I have a chance to buy a 2182 with a 60” deck. It has the gas Kubota WG600-B engine. It starts easy and sounds great. Mower has zero rust and runs quiet. Having only rely with the older cadets, 149/169 and such, I know nothing about these. It is priced between $750-$1000, he hasn’t given me his final price yet. I am not sure on how many hours it has. What are the thoughts on this tractor and the price? It also has the three point set up. Thanks.

Look on Tractordata dot com for info. That is a great tractor and the price seems great also if it checks ok. Look for leaks. Check rear axle mounting bolts. Operate all the hydraulics. Wiring and interlock switches can be problematic, but not a problem if you can check and troubleshoot. Any maintenance records would be a plus. Plan on going through the tractor as ~ 30 years ago. The plastic panels crack at the mounting points. At $1000, I would be on my way to pick up.

Comment

The final price is $800. Everything seems to be in order. It has 1100 + hours. It has the three point with no rear PTO. It doesn’t have the front hydraulic hooks either. I would have thought

Comment

That's a great price. Better grab it fast or it will be gone!!!
        ~Jonathan
        Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Buy it! If you don't, tell me where to find it
          Brice

Comment

Here are some pictures
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Did you bring it home?
              ~Jonathan
              Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

We did agree on a deal. I know the seller and will be picking it up within the next two weeks.

Comment

Brought home the 2182 last night. What a nice machine. Runs amazing and cuts good. Fluid levels are good. Just need to sharpen the blades. Since it has the three point on it, I may look into getting the rear pto set up. I don't know what all rear attachments the tractor is capable of using. It may not be cost effect for my small tractor jobs.

Comment

The pto kit is typically very expensive and the tiller, shredder, etc are even more as it is 2000 rpm. Deere, simplicity and cub ran that for a period of time. Not impossible to find, but you hafta look pretty hard depending on where you are and better be ready to buy when you find it.

hell of a deal you got tho!

Comment

Working...
                    X