1812 Maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1812 Maintenance

I’ll start by saying I was lazy all winter long. I had some stuff I wanted to do, but just didn’t. So with spring coming hard and grass growing quick I figured I should get to it. Drained the rear, and put new axle seals in. Right one was seeping, but otherwise everything looked good. I was thinking about taking the tubes off and drilling the case but nothing else was leaking, so I’m not going that far, at least right now. Sucked the tubes out with a brake bleeder, though.

Hopefully tonight I get the axle braces in and cover back on. This tractor has a 3 point so I don’t know that I really needed the braces, but I picked them up when Xtreme had a sale, and figured extra bracing won’t hurt.

Id also like to get the tins on the engine blown out. I’ve somewhat neglected some stuff on this tractor when I got it and was just doing stuff “as needed”. Overall it’s pretty tight for what it is, just trying to help it along-and I don’t need it laying down on me anytime soon.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Rich

And before everyone jumps on me for not cleaning that rear off good, I put the cover back on and sprayed it off better. I hosed it down then pulled in the garage and got ahead of myself! I should’ve pulled the fender outside when I had the hose out 😂
    Rich

Comment

Working...
    X