Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Do I Find a Bagger to Fit My Tractor

I'd like to add a bagging system to my LT1018
    Due to the age of this machine I'm having a hard time identifying a system.
    Can anyone help with what I can use on this machine?

The model number is 13AL11CG712

So I did some research..... Depending on the year of your tractor, there were a couple different bagger assemblies that were made to fit it. Nice thing is, each new assembly replaced the old one and could be used to replace it. The first one was what was labeled the model 190-670-100 Twin Bagger. It was replaced with the 19A30002 Twin Bagger in 2009. Somewhere along the line it was eventually replaced with the 190-180A which is still available new from Cub Cadet for around $400. Not sure if you want to spend that much, but honestly it isn't that much in terms of cost to get what you want. If you can find any of the other older bagger systems used or NOS (New Original Stock) you could also purchase them. I did a few quick internet searches and you can find them used. Now that MTD allows Cub Cadet to be sold through most box store outlets, and basically all MTD tractors are now the same, you can order the new one that is still available new from lots of different vendors both online or in store. Hope this helps!!
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Working...
    X