Announcement

Collapse

Ad Policies

*All ads are for Cub Cadet related items only.
*All ads run for 30 days, then they will be deleted. You may re-post an item (after the 30 day run and it has been deleted). If for some reason your ad gets deleted in under 30 days, unless told otherwise, you may re-post it.
*You must post a preferred method for a potential buyer to contact you. For example: Private message, an email address, or phone number as you see fit.
*No discussions in this section. All discussion may be deleted, moved, or cause the ad to be closed.
*DO NOT respond to an ad by making a post in the ad thread. If you are interested, contact the seller via the preferred method of contact. You may post stating that you sent communication. Example: PM Sent!
*No commercial or business listings. This section is intended to be used for personal and private sales only.
*This sections rules may be amended or changed at any time without prior notice.
See more
See less

Cub Super

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cub Super

Looking for a Super Cub with power steering and preferably a Kubota engine, and a 60" deck, in working condition. Located in NE IL. I'll travel a few hours. PM me here. Thank you.
    Brian - Spring Grove, IL
    IH 782 w/50c; Dad's 1650 (needs restored)
    CCC 782 dual stick w/44c; 1050 w/38c; 1861 w/54GT
    Parts 782, 1811, 1710, 1200
    Numerous IH, Brinly, Agri-Fab attachments

Still looking.
    Brian - Spring Grove, IL
    IH 782 w/50c; Dad's 1650 (needs restored)
    CCC 782 dual stick w/44c; 1050 w/38c; 1861 w/54GT
    Parts 782, 1811, 1710, 1200
    Numerous IH, Brinly, Agri-Fab attachments

Comment

I've seen a few lately. Not for sure how far you mean by "a few hours", but I know you're pretty far north. Also, these are all 2072's or 1872's.

C-List, St. Louis area:
      https://stlouis.craigslist.org/grd/d...011920792.html
      https://stlouis.craigslist.org/grd/d...998724330.html

Facebook:
      https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...3997605418534/

You should just skip the SGT and buy my 185 Cub Lo-Boy......
      ~Jonathan
      Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

• SS5150
        SS5150 commented
        Editing a comment
        I've kind of been limiting myself to maybe 2hrs one way, although for the right machine I'd go further. I've inquired on a few Supers the last couple months but the good ones have been overpriced in my opinion. I inquired on a low hr 1872 (it was nice but he wanted big $), a non running 1782 (I got scared off because it wasn't running, and priced close to one in running condition). Also a nice 2082, but high hours; and 2 2086s but I passed after learning about the cam gear issue. Tried to get an engineless red 982 (with a 60") for $200, but it got claimed before I could get there. There was a 2284 listed about 45 minutes away that was in excellent shape, 1200hrs, a bit high on price but the owner pulled the ad. The owner has a common friend with my wife so I may see if he can reach out for us.
        I've thought about a Lo-Boy actually, but I don't have the space (yet).

Took me about 3 years to find one... They just don't exist in South GA.. I finally found a 1782 that was well cared for about 3 hours away.... It was bought new in PA.. Older gentleman bought it new in 1990 to keep a 10 acre field for the county.. He retired and moved south.. no need for the tractor down here.. Seems they were all bought up north to push snow with.. everybody around here had small farm tractors so I guess the Supers didn't make a showing down here... Really wanted a Super with the steel hood.. but have grown to like the Cyclops.. It's more comfortable than the older 82 series Supers.. Be patient.. the right one will come along.. just be ready to drive!

Comment

Working...
      X